Video Editing software world is vast with big names such as Adobe Premiere Pro in the game. However, there is some software that is cheaper and easier to use than complicated Adobe applications. Movavi Video Suite is a video editing package that is very intuitive and easy to learn. Movavi Suite is great for complete usage: video editing, screen recording, media files conversion, burning DVDs and many more. To get a full glance we proudly give you this Movavi Video Suite Review.
What is Movavi Video Suite?
Movavi Suite is packed with a lot of features. It’s basically a big software package with the video editing in the center. What can it do?
- Cut unnecessary parts of the video, crop, rotate, zoom and stabilize video in any way you want.
- Apply special effects, correct colors, stylize video. Make it black and white? Make it look like a comic book? That’s no brainer for this app.
- Use the Quick Edit function to create nice looking slideshows in just a couple of minutes.
- Record audio narration.
- Record any part of your computer screen, record a video from your web camera or any external source like VHS devices.
- Convert video, audio, and other media files.
- Burn CDs and DVDs.
The best thing about Movavi Video Suite is its intuitive interface. You can be a complete beginner or an enthusiast – you will get a hang of things really fast. Young and old can express themselves with this software and be as creative as he or she wants.
Sometimes I film a vertical video using my smartphone. With Movavi Video Suite you can easily fix black bars and make it look better in the 16×9 video. Sharpen it up a bit to improve the quality and upload it directly to YouTube right from the software. It’s no brainer with Movavi.
Is Movavi any Good?
Movavi Video Suite is made with home users in mind. You won’t find it in professional movie studios or TV production sites. But that is a fact that separates Movavi from video editing powerhouses like Adobe Premiere Pro or Grassvalley Edius. You won’t need to wrap your head around lengthy manuals or watch a ton of YouTube videos just to split your video or add a title with Movavi Video Suite.
The interface is so easy to use that you just launch the app and start working. This intuitiveness is Movavi’s trademark and the reason I recommend this software to anyone who wants to start working with video.
Video Suite is really similar to Movavi Video Editor Plus. Basically Suite is the more packed version of Video Editor with features like media files conversion and screen recording. If you need to do more than just editing then grab Suite.
A free trial version of Video Suite is fully functional and works for 7 days. The only restriction that it has is the watermark across the video. It can be easily removed when you’ve done evaluating and buy a full version which has a lifetime license.
Movavi Video Suite – Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 with updated patches and service packs installed,
- Intel or AMD or compatible processors, 1GHz,
- Minimum graphics screen resolution of 1024×768, 32-bit color,
- 256 MB RAM for Windows 2000 and XP, 512 MB for Vista, 1 GB for Windows 7 and Windows 8,
- Minimum 250 MB free hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
Movavi Video Suite Review – Conclusion
Movavi Video Suite 18 is an intuitive video editing, recording and converting software that fits home users really well. Given that fact that it has a free trial, you can simply download it from the official website and give it a try.