Aurora HDR 2019 is a software for making HDR processing of pictures for Mac and Windows. It improves your photos with the help of Quantum HDR Engine.
Skylum’s Quantum HDR Engine harnesses the power of AI for a more streamlined editing experience than ever before. It reduces burned-out colors, loss of contrast, noise and unnatural lighting caused by halos and unstable deghosting.
The Quantum HDR Engine has taken three years to create within Skylum’s AI lab, and contains the vast knowledge of the development team paired with artificial intelligence to bring you seamless HDR editing, be it with a single image or multiple bracketed shots.
Aurora HDR 2019 new features
- New Quantum HDR Engine
- LUTs support with 11 New Integrated LUTs
- Photoshop plugins support
- New HDR Smart Structure filter for realistic and artefact-free structure (can be found in the new HDR Enhance filter)
- Presets are now called ‘Aurora HDR Looks’
- Improved Adjustable Gradient filter with new sliders for Shadows and Highlights added
- Improved HDR Details Boost Effect ( the photo is shown in high-resolution while fine-tuning the filter)
Here are some of the picture processed with Aurora HDR 2019 from the official website:
Aurora HDR 2019 release date and price
Pre-order has already started. The release date is set on the 4th of October 2018.
Pre-order has a discount. The price right now is $89, the price after release is $99.
Also, there are some bonuses that come with pre-order:
- Video Tutorial: Getting the Most from Aurora HDR 2019 by Trey Ratcliff
- Landscape Photography Handbook by David Johnston
- Burning Moods LUTs by Richard Harrington
- Exclusive interior Aurora Looks by Richard Harrington
- 3-month 500px Pro membership
- $300 USD OFF a multi-day Iceland Photo Tours
Where to get Aurora HDR 2019?
You can get the program from the official website.
If you’d like to get more news about the software and tech, subscribe to our e-mail. The subscription form is in the right side of the page. Also, check out our software reviews.