You may have received PST files, without having Outlook on your computer system. These files could contain your contacts, mails, calendar or even tasks. The best way to view and access them is by getting the Free Outlook PST Viewer.
Key Features of the Free Outlook PST Viewer
You can use the Free Outlook PST Viewer for more than just opening PST files. This extremely versatile tool contains a ton of extra functions that you may use without installing Microsoft Outlook on your computer system. A few of them are highlighted below.
There are both online and offline versions. The offline version aids in the restoration of good, corrupted, or damaged PST files. PST files of any size can be opened with the Free Outlook PST Viewer. The offline option of the PST Viewer can work with any edition of Microsoft Windows.
The PST files might have been encrypted by other users. There are PST files that must be accessed with a password. While the offline option of Outlook PST Viewer is unable to open these files, there is an online version. This online program aids in decrypting PST files that have been encrypted. To access the files, you do not need to know the password. The online tool functions flawlessly with every type of device, whereas the offline tool only supports Microsoft Windows-based systems.
The key features of the Free PST Viewer by Recovery Toolbox for Outlook:
- With the Recovery Toolbox for Outlook, you can view OST files.
- The tool can also help to convert OST files to PST files.
- The online tool helps to bypass passwords to PST files.
- You can view any version of PST files.
- It also gives you access to encrypted PST files.
The advantages of the Outlook PST Viewer:
- The Outlook PST viewer helps you to view offline files. These are files that you have saved for offline use.
- When you save your mail for offline use, it is saved in OST file format but not stored in your local disk. The best way to keep your OST file on your local disk, is to convert it from OST file format to PST. You can convert the files with the Outlook PST Viewer.
- As earlier said, there are PST files that are password-protected. The Outlook PST Viewer can bypass passwords and open the files for easy access.
- The PST Viewer can open files of any amount and of any version for free.
- Size does not matter with the PST Viewer, as it can open all sizes of files – small or large.
- The PST Viewer also allows the user to save files in different file formats – TXT, MSG, VCF, EML.
POP3 protocols are frequently used by people to access their email. It works by receiving emails from a remote server and sending them to a local client. IMAP permits multiple clients to connect, whereas the POP3 protocol only permits one client to connect to the mailbox. In either case, there is no way to get these mails back once they are lost.
You might lose some data if there are problems with your hard drive or operating system. Some emails may be recoverable, but POP3 and IMAP downloads are irretrievably lost. The best way to preserve these mails, is to save them in a PST file format.
How to View PST Files Offline
Here is a step-by-step process on how to gain access to the offline tool of the Recovery Toolbox for Outlook.
- Click on https://outlook.recoverytoolbox.com/pst-viewer.html to gain access to the webpage where you can download and install the Recovery Toolbox for Outlook.
- After installing, select a PST file inside the Recovery Toolbox for Outlook program.
- There are two options. The first one is to convert OST files to PST, while the second option is to choose a recovery mode. You can select the recovery mode.
- You will see a preview of the corrupted or deleted data to be restored.
How to View PST Files Online
As earlier stated, you need the online tool of the Recovery Toolbox to access encrypted PST files. Here, you do not need to download or install the programme on your computer system. Below is a guide to accessing the online option of the Recovery Toolbox for Outlook.
- Click on https://outlook.recoverytoolbox.com/online/ to access the webpage.
- Upload your PST file.
- Enter your email in the space provided and click Next Step.
- You will see a progress bar on the repair of your file.
- After this, you can preview and download the demo file.
- You can now preview your repaired PST file.
Benefits of Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
The Recovery Toolbox for Outlook is a PST Viewer tool that serves a lot of purpose, and has several benefits. One of the benefits of this tool is that it is free. If you would like to access the offline option, all you have to do, is to download and install it on your computer system. Accessing it online is even easier, because you only need to upload the corrupted file and download the repaired one.
The Recovery Toolbox for Outlook helps you to view PST files, whether they are good, corrupt, heavy, encrypted or password-protected. All you have to do to access password-protected PST files, is to input the mailbox in the Recovery Toolbox and you have access to the files.
The Recovery Toolbox for Outlook can open PST files of any version, ranging from the old Outlook ANSI versions to the new Unicode versions.
Another benefit of the Recovery Toolbox for Outlook is that it works with or without the presence of Microsoft Outlook on your computer system. It works also without need of an email client.
The Recovery Toolbox for Outlook also helps protect Outlook emails from ransomware by recovering and repairing the files. You can also get recovery statistics from the Recovery Toolbox for Outlook, so you can check the amount of recovered data.
If you have OST files but don’t have PST then check our article Offline OST to PST Converter Review.